<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d35371612\x26blogName\x3dSecret+Jealousy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://iuhnis.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://iuhnis.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7656887731311859157', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
                                                                       


CINDY
my curiosity for you eats into my sleep.





IN MY HEART I KEEP:

READ
Friday, November 03, 2006

im at mark's house
suppose to be studying..
but, choose to slack abit FIRST.

here is a short one for my week..
before i go back to my mugging.

im very sad!! :(
my grandma is hospitalised.
really hope she will be fine real soon.
i cannot even visit her..
because it's actually serious skin disease.
:(

and then, kinda stressed out because
the big O is like in 4 days time!!

"it will determine your future.."
my mum always tells me so..
"actually sinhui can study one.."
that is what Joan said..

and my boy is using that
to make me study all the time.

oh well..
so..
MACs is like my 2nd home now.
oh yah,
amk got a new mac at the watever garden..
opposite the kfc.
I LIKED IT ALOT.
((((:
nice designs!!
eating outdoor is like..
is like..
eating in a forest!!
HAHA.
kinda romantic at night..
(urm hum, i wanna go there with SOMEONE..)
and, people there are super friendly..
it's good but
abit scary thou..
HAHA.

basically,nothing interesting this week..
no life!

so much so that i want this week to go slooowwwly but..
im still so looking forward to TOMORROW.
my baby booking out..
my boy sms-ed to say he dont feel well..
oh no..
hope he recover over the night!

i miss you terribly.
<3
(L) alphabet A
3:11 PM