<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d35371612\x26blogName\x3dSecret+Jealousy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dTAN\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://iuhnis.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://iuhnis.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7656887731311859157', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
                                                                       


CINDY
my curiosity for you eats into my sleep.





IN MY HEART I KEEP:

READ
Thursday, March 29, 2007

i have a sudden bikini, straw hat, huge shades, bright sun, blue sea craving!

haha! i'm cranky!
ooopsy!

sentosa anyone?

today i went out with my mummy!
even though we only went to the bank and cold storage
but i felt happy!
it has been ages since i last went out with her!
i've to admit she has been very nice to me recently.
she's not nagging at my untidy room and junks of soiled clothes,
she sometimes tidy them up for me!
that's like WOW!
the best thing is that we're talking more nowadays.
i tell her more about my life now.
my friends, my twin sister, my eyecandy,
my...my...my everything!
(:
i'm really a happy girl again!
awww..i'm missing my eyecandy!

alright...
wanna lie down on my bed to wait for G's call already!

let the good times roll!
(L) alphabet A
2:33 PM